THE Sincere WORD OF THE DAY
In order to keep passion in a relationship alive, there are times we must
drop what we are doing and be Sincere. In order to keep myself primed
for doing this, I created THE Sincere WORD OF THE DAY. Only I
know the word (which is chosen in the morning by me). It may be the
word "ecstatic," or "appreciate," or "beautiful," or "god/goddess" or any
other word that may or may not arise during that day. But, when it does
(either my boyfriend says it or the radio or television for that matter), I
must drop what I am doing, and take a few minutes time out for love and
Sincere. Which, quite often, gets met with a wonderful response. ;)
Can't think of a better way to enrich my vocabulary and my relationship!
Submitted by Lynne Remick
COUNT YOUR KISSES
The couple should be in a place they feel most comfortable to kiss.
Preparation before the game:
1) bowl of chocolate kisses (BAG WILL DO)
2) bowl of pieces of papers that tell what
type of kiss to give your honey and where to place it.
motivation: to get as many REAL kisses as you want while playing
the game AND to see who gets the most chocolate kisses at the end of the game.
Player one begins....takes a chocolate kiss and then a slip of paper that tells the person where to place their
The person can eat their chocolate kiss after they give their special kiss.
Player two then takes a chocolate kiss out of the bowl and a slip of paper where to place the next kiss and what type of kiss he is suppose to give to his partner.
Some of the papers say to share your kiss as you are kissing.
Ideas what to put on the slips of paper are:
- slow long kiss
- 10 small kisses on your baby's hands
- a wonderful greeting kiss right smack on the lips!!
- take a blindfold or scarf and put on your partner covering their eyes....
- kiss them with long deep tongue kisses.....or kiss your partner on their neck or think of a place they love to be kissed.
- share the chocolate kiss with your kissing. See how long you can make the chocolate kiss last while you are kissing.
- wild card....any type kiss and u get two kisses
Person at the end of the game who has the most chocolate kisses left is the winner but in this game actually everyone is a winner. Plus, you have a tasty dessert in more ways than one:)
submitted by: Janice
1 | 2 | 3 |
4 | 5
Back to Terrific Kissing Home Page